As a user of OpenShift
I want the image pruner to be aware of OCI images
So that it doesn't delete their layers/configs
- an OCI image is pushed/mirrored to the registry
- an schema 2 image is pushes/mirrored to the registry and share its layers/config with the OCI image
- the schema 2 image is eligible to be pruned
- the shared layers/config are not shared with other images
- the pruner
- will delete the schema 2 image
- will NOT delete the OCI image and its layers/config
Blockers noted and expected delivery timelines set
Design is implementable
Acceptance criteria agreed upon
Add pertinent notes here:
- Enhancement proposal link
- Previous product docs
- Best practices
- Known issues
- Is this intended for an administrator, application developer, or other type of OpenShift user?
- What experience level is this intended for? New, experienced, etc.?
- Why is this story important? What problems does this solve? What benefit(s) will the customer experience?
- Is this part of a larger epic or initiative? If so, ensure that the story is linked to the appropriate epic and/or initiative.
- How should a customer use and/or configure the feature?
- Are there any prerequisites for using/enabling the feature?
- Is this a new feature, or an enhancement of an existing feature? If the latter, list the feature and docs reference.
- Are there any new terms, abbreviations, or commands introduced with this story? Ex: a new command line argument, a new custom resource.
- Are there any recommended best practices when using this feature?
- On feature completion, are there any known issues that customers should be aware of?