OCPSTRAT-42 - Gate and Clarify of Hypershift CLI Product Supported Features
Hypershift Sprint 239, Hypershift Sprint 240, Hypershift Sprint 241, Hypershift Sprint 242, Hypershift Sprint 243, Hypershift Sprint 244, Hypershift Sprint 245
As a user of HCP CLI, I want to be able to set some platform agnostic default flags when creating a HostedCluster:
so that I can set default values for these flags for my particular use cases.
Description of criteria:
- Aforementioned flags are included in the HCP CLI general create cluster command.
- Aforementioned flags are included in test plans & testing.
The flags listed in HyperShift Create Cluster CLI that don't seem platform agnostic:
- BaseDomainPrefix - only in AWS
- ExternalDNSDomain - only in AWS
These flags are also out of scope:
- control-plane-operator-image - for devs (see Alberto's comment below)
This requires/does not require a design proposal.
This requires/does not require a feature gate.