HAL will use the datasource class information to suggest the properties in the following screens:
- Wizard to create a new xa datasource
- Editing a Datasource, on the connection tab, there is the connection properties
- Editing a XA Datasource, on the connection tab, there is the xa datasource properties
- The jdbc-driver must be created with driver-datasource-class-name or driver-xa-datasource-class-name, because they are required for the subsystem to list the datasource class properties.
- There should be a running server associated to the profile the user wants to edit, because the datasource properties is loaded from a running server.