GITOPS Sprint 230
As an administrator trying to provision OpenShift GitOps using GitOps Operator I want to pass command line arguments to Repo Server.
To goal of this story to add the ability pass arbitrary command line arguments to Repo Server.
<Describes the context or background related to this story>
Argo CD fixed this security vulnerably . However, to apply the fix, users need to set --reposerver.max.combined.directory.manifests.size command line arguments to start the repo server. Currently, GitOps Operator does not support passing this options or "extraargs" option.
<Defines what is not included in this story>
<Description of the general technical path on how to achieve the goal of the story. Include details like json schema, class definitions>
Support "extraargs" option which is already supported by argocd server command.
<Describes what this story depends on. Dependent Stories and EPICs should be linked to the story.>
- Users can pass "extraargs" option to repo server in GitOps Operator
- Add unit tests and end to end tests
- Propagate fix to mid-stream and built and tested in CPaaS successfully
Blockers noted and expected delivery timelines set
Design is implementable
Acceptance criteria agreed upon
- Code is completed, reviewed, documented and checked in
- Unit and integration test automation have been delivered and running cleanly in continuous integration/staging/canary environment
- Continuous Delivery pipeline(s) is able to proceed with new code included
- Customer facing documentation, API docs etc. are produced/updated, reviewed and published
- Acceptance criteria are met