Test case (may be outdated, please refer to test plan for up-to-date information):
This test case validates upgrading from OCP 1.2.1 with existing argocd applications
Previous State environment
- Install GitOps Operator 1.2.1
- Deploy an application in openshift-gitops (by default argocd instance)
- Create 2 argocd instances in namespace foo and bar
- Each argocd instances deploy applications in the namespaces they deployed in.
- Create target namespaces target1 and target2 they are managed by argocd instances in namespace foo and bar, respectively.
- Each argocd instances in namespace foo and boar deploy applications in target1 and target2 namespaces, respectively.
Upgrade State environment
1. Upgrade Gitops Operator to 1.3
2. Verify all existing applications are deployed and sync and healthy.
3. Verify the app is in the same state as it was in the previous installation
4. Unstall the operator
5. Unstallation should be clean