it will avoid to use Ivy/groovy which is causing a lot of trouble of performance and stability.
- use of "normal" DefaultCamelCatalog without a MavenVersionManager and use the version available on the classpath
- will require a different plugin for each version
this is just what was proposed and not retain when working on the decoupling of camel version
- stability inimproved for most common use case
- performance improved for most common use case
- more maintenance
- increase size of Fuse Tooling