- put a "camel breakpoint" on a line of a Camel route defined in a Java file
- when the route is executed and the component triggered, have the breakpoint stopped and provide the same information than with the "graphical DSL"
- developers are often modifying route definition to insert dummy processors to be able to put abreakpoint
- another possibility is to put a conditional breakpoint inside Camel Java code itself (don't even know exactly where)
Bonus: we can imagine to have it with the textual xml editor too
- in java DSL, developers are often not defining ids but the Camel debugger relies on these ids: maybe as a firs iteration we can force usage of ids to have it working
- the idea will be to start the Camel JMX debugger