currently, if in JMX view you right-click on a route and choose "Edit routes..."
We can't put breakpoint on it and remote debug this route.
- create launch configuration with Camel remote debug automatically when "Edit routes"
- enable debugger at this moment?
- how to check if Java Debug is also available?
- have a more clear distinction between remote camel context and local ones
- close editor or have an indicator when the remote context is no more reachable
- have a popup to explain user that on save, the new version is deployed automatically