Status: Closed (View Workflow)
Affects Version/s: 9.0.0
Fix Version/s: 9.1.0
Component/s: Camel Editor
Steps to Reproduce:
create a camel project open the source view delete a closing / from some endpoint switch to design view click OK in the warning dialog to ignore the warning design tab goes blank go back to the source tab add back the / to repair the XML switch to the design view again the design view is still empty and exceptions are thrown in background
- create a camel project
- open the source view
- delete a closing / from some endpoint
- switch to design view
- click OK in the warning dialog to ignore the warning
- design tab goes blank
- go back to the source tab
- add back the / to repair the XML
- switch to the design view again
- the design view is still empty and exceptions are thrown in background
Jim Tyrell was so kind to give us a video of a bug he found. Thanks Jim!
You can find it at:
So the main issue here seems to be that even after repairing the XML the design view stays empty and the user has to close and reopen the editor as a workaround.
It would be nice to not blank the whole diagram but just mark it as invalid / outdated and once the user repairs the XML it should reload and get back into normal state.