Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: AMQ 7.2.1.GA
Steps to Reproduce:export DISABLE_TRACE_LOGS= false git clone git: //git.app.eng.bos.redhat.com/jbossqe/eap-tests-hornetq.git cd eap-tests-hornetq/scripts/ git checkout 1caebfb776230ee2a3a1857535a5ac86e6e31304 groovy -DdisableTraceLogs -DEAP_ZIP_URL=https: //eap-qe-jenkins.rhev-ci-vms.eng.rdu2.redhat.com/job/early-testing-messaging-prepare/273//artifact/jboss-eap.zip PrepareServers7.groovy export WORKSPACE=$PWD export JBOSS_HOME_1=$WORKSPACE/server1/jboss-eap export JBOSS_HOME_2=$WORKSPACE/server2/jboss-eap export JBOSS_HOME_3=$WORKSPACE/server3/jboss-eap export JBOSS_HOME_4=$WORKSPACE/server4/jboss-eap cd ../jboss-hornetq-testsuite/ mvn -Deap7.clients.version=7.1521816809-SNAPSHOT -Dgroups=category.Soak -Dsurefire.timeout=193600 -Deap7.org.jboss.qa.hornetq.apps.clients.version=7.1521816809-SNAPSHOT clean install
After ~13 hours there is unexpected crash of one server in SOAK test. There is no error/warning in the logs.
- Start 2 servers
- Client sends messages to input queue. Messages then go through:
- One server to another through MDB reading and sending them from remote container through resource adapter
- Messages are forwarded from one server to another over JMS bridge and back over Core bridge
- Messages have JMSReplyTo defined with a temporary queue, that is filled with responses for the client
- Messages are read from the destination with stateless EJB and sent back to clients
- Client reads the messages after the pass through all the soak modules.
Pass Criteria: In the last step receiver consumes all messages sent by producer.
After ~13 hours 1st server suddenly crashes. There is no error/warning in server logs.
Issue was hit with Artemis 2.5.0 with https://github.com/jmesnil/wildfly/tree/WFLY-9407_upgrade_artemis_2.4.0_with_prefix (commit 51dd8102f103ccb0470a3cfc8713d3f9bdb1b65d)