Persona: Business analyst or Rules practitioner
As a user I want to:
- Edit the list of Data Types, using the appropriate type considering the DMN model (eg: in the age line, we need to select "Numeric" in the combobox.)
- Add a new data type, which might be a nested or otherwise complex object as defined by the (ItemDefinition.)
- Remove Data Types from the list of available selections.
- be prevented from making selections that are not valid or would cause an error.
- know that when I edit a data type the changes will be updated in the DMN model.
Functional considerations/ pre conditions:
- Outside of simple view/select, Data Types list (and options) will be presented as a tree-grid within a modal dialog. Discussed in detail within Epic subtask for the same.
- Design needs to be consistent with Stunner and PF components, such as: https://www.patternfly.org/pattern-library/widgets/#treegrid-table
- Scrum team and PO review.