- repository.jboss.org is a load-balancing proxy for the jboss nexus. Nowadays it should offer much faster reads than the master one and barely slower writes (and we read far more than we write).
- origin-repository.jboss.org is the actual nexus master instance, which we must not contact directly as a good citizen.
Over 2 years ago, someone added a hack to workaround temporary stability issues with repository.jboss.org that made us go directly to origin-repository.jboss.org
That was never rolled back. Replace those 2 lines to use repository.jboss.org instead and remove the comment.
- Replace those 2 lines to use repository.jboss.org instead and remove the comment
- Look for the use of origin-repository.jboss.org in all repo's and change that too.
- the errai/uberfire/appformer parent pom might use it too
- Delete your local .m2/repository and do a full downstream build.
- Adjust any jenkins jobs (both blessed jobs and PR jobs) that have hard coded origin-repository.jboss.org somewhere