In order to make your issue reports as actionable as possible, please provide the following information, depending on the issue type.
For bug reports, provide this information, please:
No missing transaction after snapshotting and streaming reach current SCN
Missing transaction after snapshotting and streaming reach current SCN.
- snapshot SCN = 4051315580
- Missing Tx: 5c001a002d570100, start 4051314398, end 4051315588
- Found in-progress transaction 1c00080079380a00, starting at SCN 4051306564, end 4051434547 (base on redo log)
- Found in-progress transaction 7b000d00802a0100, starting at SCN 4051314893, (not found in redo log probably because I don't enable log mining for that schema)
- In redo log: Transaction 36000200E6850500, start at SCN 4051314893, end 4051314899
=> because min SCN is 4051306564 in pending transaction => intial start SCN = 4051306564 - 1 = 4051306563
Transaction 5c001a002d570100 doesn't appear in V$TRANSACTION. Maybe because commit SCN and snapshot SCN is too close.
when check pending tx in redo log, condition in LogMinerAdapter.getTransactionIdForScn() is wrong to detect pending transaction.
- Maybe we should return list instead of a single value
- SELECT XID FROM V$LOGMNR_CONTENTS WHERE SCN = <current_scn> is not enough to detect pending transaction