Which 4.y.z to 4.y'.z' updates increase vulnerability?
- All updates to 4.12.1 and 4.13.0-ec.2.
Which types of clusters are impacted?
- Clusters with a channel set, who might, after arriving on a vulnerable release, have availableUpdates null and Upgradeable=False.
- Clusters are not vulnerable if availableUpdates is populated, regardless of whether the values it contains came from conditionally-recommended updates.
What is the impact? Is it serious enough to warrant removing update recommendations?
- The /settings/cluster page in the web-console fails to render.
How involved is remediation?
- The /settings/cluster page recovers once there are availableUpdates or Upgradeable becomes True or both.
- For upgrading the cluster use
Refer https://docs.openshift.com/container-platform/4.12/updating/updating-cluster-cli.html for steps around how to upgrade cluster using oc.
- You can also use OC CLI to monitor the cluster. For example you can also use OC CLI to describe ClusterVersion status i.e.
Is this a regression?