EUS to EUS Focus Area Discussion: https://docs.google.com/document/d/17I1Wd7-R1wRxmboyv1jUFHFkqQcBTorJccdGi1ZqjQE/edit?usp=sharing
EUS Feature: https://issues.redhat.com/browse/OCPPLAN-5484
- Ensure the user experience for upgrades in console supports EUS -> EUS upgrades.
- This is a product-wide initiative.
- The console cluster settings page should inform administrators of upgrade requirements prior to the first upgrade step.
- The console cluster settings page should report problems during an upgrade.
- CI - MUST be running successfully with tests automated
- Release Technical Enablement - Provide necessary release enablement details and documents.
- CVO - Sufficient APIs (ClusterVersion, Alerts) for console to show requirements before an upgrade and problems during an upgrade to an administrator.
- We have an R&D story to investigate what the console experience should be and what APIs might be necessary.
- CI - CI is running, tests are automated and merged.
- Release Enablement <link to Feature Enablement Presentation>
- DEV - Upstream code and tests merged: <link to meaningful PR or GitHub Issue>
- DEV - Upstream documentation merged: <link to meaningful PR or GitHub Issue>
- DEV - Downstream build attached to advisory: <link to errata>
- QE - Test plans in Polarion: <link or reference to Polarion>
- QE - Automated tests merged: <link or reference to automated tests>
- DOC - Downstream documentation merged: <link to meaningful PR>