The OCP Console needs to detect if the ACM Operator has been installed, if detected then a new multi-cluster perspective option shows up in the perspective chooser.
As a user I need the ability to to switch to the the ACM UI from the OCP Console and vice versa without requiring the user to login multiple times.
This option also needs to be hidden if the user doesn't have the correct RBAC.
- Multi-cluster functionality is very important to our users. We need to provide a seamless experience for users.
- CI - MUST be running successfully with tests automated
- Release Technical Enablement - Provide necessary release enablement details and documents.
- CI - CI is running, tests are automated and merged.
- Release Enablement <link to Feature Enablement Presentation>
- DEV - Upstream code and tests merged: <link to meaningful PR or GitHub Issue>
- DEV - Upstream documentation merged: <link to meaningful PR or GitHub Issue>
- DEV - Downstream build attached to advisory: <link to errata>
- QE - Test plans in Polarion: <link or reference to Polarion>
- QE - Automated tests merged: <link or reference to automated tests>
- DOC - Downstream documentation merged: <link to meaningful PR>