- User should be able to add more than 10 user-defined tags on AWS resources during installation.
- The requirement must be supported for both 4.11.z and 4.12 versions.
1. Proposed title of this feature request
Extend user-defined tag limits for AWS resources during OpenShift installation.
2. What is the nature and description of the request?
The present limitation is due to the limitation of 10 tags on AWS S3 Objects. However, S3 bucket support 50 user tags. It is confirmed with SD, that it is not necessary to tag S3 objects. The scenario is a blocker for customer adoption.
3. Why does the customer need this? (List the business requirements here)
Customer is adding more than 8 user-defined tags (+2 limited for OpenShift tags) for policy enforcement. It is currently limited to 10 tags during installation.
4. List any affected packages or components.