- Section 5.1 last paragraph does not reflect global enablement of alternatives.
- Section 5.1.1 fails to define how @Priority relates to:
- alternative stereotypes
- Section 5.1.6 does not reflect global enablement of alternatives
- generally the section needs to take global enablement of alternatives into account
- "If all the beans left are alternatives with a priority, then the container will select the alternative with the highest priority, and the
ambiguous dependency is called resolvable."
- there is no guarantee that there is a single alternative with the highest priority. The spec should define what happens in that case.
- also, the statement should not only consider "alternatives" but also producers defined on alternatives
- Section 5.3.1 - same as 5.2.2
- Recommended priority ranges for alternatives should be defined somewhere