We should go to the spec and look up all 'bean' words as they are 5 different meaning the word 'bean' is used for
- The Bean<T> extends Contextual<T>. Should be referred as 'Bean' or 'CDI Bean'
- The class which gets scanned. Should be referred as 'Bean Class' to
- The instance stored in the context. Should be referred to as 'Contextual Instance'
- The proxy for a Contextual Instance should be referred to as 'Contextual Reference'
- The type of an injection point should be referred to as 'InjectionPoint Type'