1. Proposed title of this feature request
Navigation from the child process instance to the parent process instance
2. Who is the customer behind the request?
Account: Enel Servizi Srl, 1481946
TAM customer: no
CSM customer: no
3. What is the nature and description of the request?
Provide navigation links between parent and child processes
4. Why does the customer need this? (List the business requirements here)
We use extensively reusable sub-processes for error handling and to split large flows in more manageable units.
5. How would the customer like to achieve this? (List the functional requirements here)
- “Process instance detail” Page / Tab “instance details”
- Make “Parent Process Instance Id” clickable to navigate to the parent process instance detail page
- Add table or tab to show child processes if any
6. For each functional requirement listed, specify how Red Hat and the customer can test to confirm the requirement is successfully implemented.
Navigate between child and process instances in business-central.
7. Is there already an existing RFE upstream or in Red Hat Bugzilla?
8. Does the customer have any specific timeline dependencies and which release would they like to target?
9. Is the sales team involved in this request and do they have any additional input?
10. List any affected packages or components.
11. Would the customer be able to assist in testing this functionality if implemented?