https://issues.redhat.com/browse/AUTH-2 revealed that, in prinicipal, Pod Security Admission is possible to integrate into OpenShift while retaining SCC functionality.
This epic is about the concrete steps to enable Pod Security Admission by default in OpenShift
- Enable Pod Security Admission in "restricted" policy level by default
- Migrate existing core workloads to comply to the "restricted" pod security policy level
- Other OpenShift workloads must be migrated by the individual responsible teams.
Enhancement - https://github.com/openshift/enhancements/pull/1010
- CI - CI is running, tests are automated and merged.
- Release Enablement <link to Feature Enablement Presentation>
- DEV - Upstream code and tests merged: <link to meaningful PR or GitHub Issue>
- DEV - Upstream documentation merged: <link to meaningful PR or GitHub Issue>
- DEV - Downstream build attached to advisory: <link to errata>
- QE - Test plans in Polarion: <link or reference to Polarion>
- QE - Automated tests merged: <link or reference to automated tests>
- DOC - Downstream documentation merged: <link to meaningful PR>