* Safaridriver has now been added !
* Issue 3489, maximize the browser window
* Significant stability improvements in firefoxdriver.
* Issue 3357 log-path for chromedriver
* IE driver issue 3360
* Android driver issue 3504
* Firefox issue 3559, max-connections-per-server
* Issue 3520
* Issue 2826
* Native events support for Firefox 11
* Dropped native events support for Firefoxes 4-9
* Significant changes in the timeout strategy0 between hub, nodes and browser.
See http: Compatibility note: It is recommended to at least update the nodes
to 2.21. Upgrading only the hub will effectively disable the
browser-death timeout and is *not* recommended.
* Improved error messages on console
* Content length issue solved, Issue 2362
* Issues 3328,3366
* Improvements in thread dumps in both hub and node,
possible to corrolate the two.
* Added hub api to query parameters
* -browserTimeout <timeoutInSeconds> added to
differentiate between browser hang and client gone (which is
- System property -Dselenium.server.timeout removed, use -timeout instead.
See http: for further details.
* Issue 3577