<--- Cut-n-Paste the entire contents of this description into your new Epic --->
- Ensure that manifests generated by agent create cluster-manifests are sufficient (when combined with appropriate BareMetalHost resources) to stand up a cluster using ZTP.
- Ensure that manifests generated by SiteConfig can be added to the cluster-manifests directory and used to generate an appropriate agent ISO using agent create image.
- Previously, the install-config and SiteConfig/ZTP have been two parallel but unrelated paths to creating a cluster automatically. The agent installer provides an opportunity to tell a story about how they are related, and allows users to select different installation methods depending on their needs while starting from the same configuration.
- User generates ZTP manifests from an install-config using the agent create cluster-manifests command, then applies them to a MCE cluster with oc apply to create a cluster.
- User generates ZTP manifests from a SiteConfig and copies them to the cluster-manifests directory, then generates an agent ISO with agent create image and manually boots the ISOs to install.
- CI - MUST be running successfully with tests automated
- Release Technical Enablement - Provide necessary release enablement details and documents.
- CI - CI is running, tests are automated and merged.
- Release Enablement <link to Feature Enablement Presentation>
- DEV - Upstream code and tests merged: <link to meaningful PR or GitHub Issue>
- DEV - Upstream documentation merged: <link to meaningful PR or GitHub Issue>
- DEV - Downstream build attached to advisory: <link to errata>
- QE - Test plans in Polarion: <link or reference to Polarion>
- QE - Automated tests merged: <link or reference to automated tests>
- DOC - Downstream documentation merged: <link to meaningful PR>