After agreement, we will implement the following enhancements:
1. The user selects the "Deploy" button on the project page to begin the deployment process.
2. The system displays a PF3 dismissable/linking toast notification with the link "View deployment details." Selecting "x" dismisses the toast notification and leaves the user on the Project page. Selecting "View deployment details" displays the "Execution Servers" page with no default selection.
3. Add a "View deployment details" menu item to the Deploy drop-down on the project page. The menu item is always visible and the button always enabled. Selecting this menu item also displays the Execution Servers page with no default selection. View Deployment Details button will only be visible for users that has access to the Execution Server Perspective.
Old JIRA Description
- As a user (developer), after I deploy a project I need to see some information about its status so that I know what happened, and be able to find more information about the running deployment.
- As a user (developer) I need the deployment initiation and confirmation to be a unified workflow, so that I can have confidence in the system.
[Notes: provide a URL to the running deployment unit, consider moving the experience to a modal/wizard.]