When navigating in the console but that the session has timed out, a popup/overlay is displayed to log in again. After that the app redirect to the current URL but by doing that it doesn't goe through the Angular Rendering (see picture).
Steps to reproduce :
2. Browse to an Application and then "Send Push Notifications"
3. Grab a coffee and wait for the time out
4. In the breadcrumb click the link "applications"
I see 2 options :
1) Make the redirect working with rendering
2) Redirect to the root page. (like when we do a refresh)
- is duplicated by
AEROGEAR-7044 Redirect to Login Screen after session dies