- Allow TLS 1.2 connections in VolSync metrics - allows support for OpenShift 4.10/4.11 after they've been patched for FIPS issues for CVE-2023-3089.
- Update the rbac-proxy image included in the VolSync bundle - newer rbac-proxy needed to pass the OpenShift FIPS scanner: https://github.com/openshift/check-payload
- The code is complete.
- Functionality is working.
- Any required downstream Docker file changes are made.
- [ ] Unit/function tests have been automated and incorporated into the
- [ ] 100% automated unit/function test coverage for new or changed APIs.
- [ ] Security has been assessed and incorporated into your threat model.
- [ ] Create an informative documentation issue using the [Customer
and ensure doc acceptance criteria is met. Link the development issue to
the doc issue.
- [ ] Provide input to the QE team, and ensure QE acceptance criteria
(established between story owner and QE focal) are met.
- [ ] The must-gather script has been updated.