- [DROOLS-5314] - [DMN Designer] validation of included BKM invocation
- [DROOLS-5744] - [DMN Designer] Enumeration constraint: Row check/tick sign commits all rows
- [DROOLS-5828] - executable-model test failure in test-compiler-integration MatchTest
- [DROOLS-6137] - executable-model test failure in test-compiler-integration UnlinkingTest
- [DROOLS-6684] - OutOfMemoryError caused by RuleTerminalNodeLeftTuple
- [DROOLS-6726] - Delete BRL column in model view return error
- [DROOLS-6709] - Impact Analysis: increase test coverage for property types
- [DROOLS-5197] - [DMN Designer] It’s possible to create multiple null values in an enumeration.
Edit/Copy Release Notes
The text area below allows the project release notes to be edited and copied to another document.