- [JBTM-3289] - Allow LRA method execution when for closed LRA when the LRA is nested and the participant is already registered
- [JBTM-3308] - Some TCK tests pass but leave the LRAs in not finished state
- [JBTM-3318] - TckRecoveryTests#testCancelWhenParticipantIsUnavailable fails on CI
- [JBTM-3320] - LRA forget calls for nested completed participants are not repeated and do not close the LRA
- [JBTM-3321] - The REST-AT inbound bridge provider wrongly uses the customer priority
- [JBTM-3322] - Quickstart shell scripts should consider MFACTOR for any used timeout
- [JBTM-3323] - LRA server filter is registered twice
- [JBTM-3324] - Fix the findings of the static code analysis by Coverity
- [JBTM-3326] - Nested participant AfterLRA call in complete scenario should be postponed until the parent LRA completes/compensates
- [JBTM-3328] - Possibly unneccessary logging on XA endAssociation
- [JBTM-3334] - Fix XTS quickstart to compile WFLY 20 quickstarts correctly
- [JBTM-3335] - Upgrade jca + tomcat quickstart (org.jboss.narayana.quickstarts:jca-and-tomcat)
- [JBTM-3337] - Narayana startup fails when empty system property is provided
- [JBTM-3341] - Failed LRA is not kept in FailedTo* state in the object store
- [JBTM-3345] - XA_RB* not an error when from end(TMFAIL)
- [JBTM-3346] - Journal store file count grows unbounded
- [JBTM-3350] - Upgrade jca + hibernate quickstart (org.jboss.narayana.quickstarts:jca-and-hibernate)
- [JBTM-3351] - clearHeuristic management operation should clear participant's heuristic flag as well as it clears the transaction heuristic flag
- [JBTM-3327] - Update Quarkus to 1.5.0.Final
- [JBTM-3304] - Performance comparison with Atomikos may loop forever
- [JBTM-3311] - JMH upgrade and code refactor
- [JBTM-3332] - Add constructor to HornetqObjectStoreAdaptor to support named bean lookup.
- [JBTM-3333] - Use Artemis object store in the ArjuraJTA/object_store quickstart.
- [JBTM-3336] - CORBA classes are missing in the ArjunaJTS/standalone quickstart when executed using JDK>=11.
- [JBTM-3352] - Remove "effectivellyActive" and deprecated status endpoints from the LRA Coordinator API
Edit/Copy Release Notes
The text area below allows the project release notes to be edited and copied to another document.