If there are some enumeration set in jacorb subsystem that should be migrate to new iiop subsystem with the :migrate operation then if value of such property matches the the defaults set for the new iiop such property with value is not persisted to XML.
It would be nice if properties would be persisted for user can see what's happened after migration directly and not being confused that migration forgot for some value. Or he will need to check what are defaults and if all settings was migrated correctly.
The example of such properties which do not persist because of its default values are
- initializers: security="none"
- security: client-supports="ServerAuth" server-supports="MutualAuth"
- security: client-requires="None" server-requires="None"
- transport-config: detect-misordering="none"
- as-context: auth-method="username_password" required="false"
- sas-context caller-propagation="none"