- Webconsole provides clear set of operations over deployment (disable, replace, remove, ...). It is clear always how to use them and where they are.
- In CLI, the same operations can be called in different ways and some of them have different names in comparsion to webconsole.
- CLI deployment commands has lack of unified approach.
- Webconsole command: Disable
- undeploy --name=my-deployment --keep-content
- deploy --force /.../jboss-ejb-in-war.war --name=my-deployment.war --runtime-name=my-deployment.war
- undeploy --name=my-deployment
- Browse content
1. Unify vocabulary, check following words at least:
- disable vs. keep-content
- replace vs. force
2. Provide CLI commands for explode and browse content as well, for example.
- deployment-explode --name=my-deployment
- deployment-browse-content --name=my-deployment