Status: Closed (View Workflow)
Affects Version/s: 8.3.3
How to reproduce:
1. Create connection profile to SOAP Web Service
2. Open Guides -> Generate relational models from WSDL
3. Close it without changes (click Cancel)
4. Delete created connection profile in Database development perspective
5. Open Guides -> Generate relational models from WSDL
Exception is thrown (see screenshots)
Connection profile needs to be recreated to make it work without throwing exception.
I actually came accros this bug when I had 2 SOAP connections and deleted the one that has been created last. I figured out that it is easier to reproduce this bug using 1 connection profile.
Method: File -> Import -> WSDL File or URL >> Source and View Model (SOAP); works.
JBDS 7.1.1. GA + Teiid Designer 8.3.3.Final-v20140613-1202-B88