The version of KIE/Drools/jBPM in this upgrade now aligns with SwitchYard in using the same Integration Platform BOM version: 6.0.0.CR17.
Also as part of this JIRA, the following had to change:
1) The kie remote builder API was changed, so switchyard needed to change accordingly
2) The jbpm RuntimeEngine.getAuditLogService():AuditService method was renamed to RuntimeEngine.getAuditService():AuditService in the api, so switchyard had to change accordingly
3) The kie ksession.getId():int method had been deprecated and changed to ksession.getIdentifier():long
4) When signaling processes, jBPM no longer respects the signal id in the bpmn file, but the signal name (it used to be the reverse). The configuration in switchyard is still called eventId, however you now need to choose the bpmn signal name vs. signal id for things to work.
5) The deprecated switchyard sessionId context property / header, which wasn't being used on subsequent requests anyways, has been removed from responses.