SWITCHYARD-1138, the SwitchYardServiceTaskHandler only had two configurable properties:
- ServiceName (string, required): The name of the service to invoke.
- ServiceOperationName (string, optional): The name of the operation of the service.
Now, three new properties have been introduced:
- FaultResultName (string, optional): If defined, include the fault as a result variable so a conditional gateway can be used.
- FaultEventType (string, optional): If defined, signal the current process instance with the specified event type (signal id), and the fault as the event object.
- CompleteAfterFault (boolean, optional): Whether to complete the work item after a fault is detected (default is "true" for backword-compatibility).