SWITCHYARD-730, the ability to have remote bindings for promoted services and references is available in the runtime. This needs to be supported in the editor. It's a new component that amounts to a new empty binding "binding.remote" that will be added to the promoted service/reference.
As a result we need to do the following in the tooling:
- Add a new EMF model to the SwitchYard EMF project for the new component.
- Add "Remoting" to the list of available components in the project configuration
- Add a checkbox on a promoted service/reference that says "Remote" or "Clustered" instead of drag/drop of a non-standard Clustering binding from the palette
- Add a checkbox in the promote service/reference wizard to automatically set this up
- Add a new binding icon to indicate in the graph that a service/reference is "remoting"