Details

    • Type: Bug
    • Status: Closed (View Workflow)
    • Priority: Minor
    • Resolution: Done
    • Affects Version/s: None
    • Fix Version/s: 2017.12.1
    • Component/s: None
    • Labels:
      None

      Description

      I found a problem using arquillian with wildfly.swarm . In summary, for cases using test-jar ( which are jars with the compiled test source code of a project, some more details described in https://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-jar-plugin/examples/create-test-jar.html )

      The unique similar issue that I found is https://issues.jboss.org/browse/SWARM-868 which claims to solve with <scope> but I don't see it is the case. In the ArtifactManager it start to propagate the packing (extension of the file) as "test-jar" when it suppose to be just a "jar".

      I will open a PR to solve the issue

        Gliffy Diagrams

          Attachments

            Activity

              People

              • Assignee:
                lcestari_rh Luan Cestari
                Reporter:
                lcestari_rh Luan Cestari
              • Votes:
                0 Vote for this issue
                Watchers:
                1 Start watching this issue

                Dates

                • Created:
                  Updated:
                  Resolved: