There's one test in the tasks-jsf EAP quickstart that fails on Swarm, yet passes on EAP/WildFly.
Steps to reproduce:
- git clone -b 7.0.x https://github.com/jboss-developer/jboss-eap-quickstarts.git
- cd jboss-eap-quickstarts/tasks-jsf
- change version.jboss.bom.eap in pom.xml to 7.0.0.GA
- change pom.xml to include this profile:
- add src/test/resources/arquillian-swarm.xml file with this content:
- mvn clean test -Parq-wildfly-swarm
With EAP/WildFly proper, all tests pass. With Swarm, one of the tests fail: ResourcesTest#facesContext_should_be_provided_from_current_context.
The failing assertion checks that after doing FacesContext.setCurrentInstance(null), calling FacesContext.getCurrentInstance returns null. This appears to be true on EAP/WildFly, but with Swarm, the method returns com.sun.faces.config.InitFacesContext.
This seems to be caused by some difference between WildFly and Swarm Arquillian adapters, though I couldn't pinpoint where. Both with WildFly and Swarm Arquillian adapters, the test seems to run on a thread that is different from the thread that runs the JSF initializers, so the FacesContext.threadInitContext shouldn't come to play... yet it seems it does. IDK. This is as far as I got.
In any case, this seems to be a minor issue.