Several things need to be done to make the incorporation of JBoss Logging in Solder better:
1) Remove the hard import of JBoss Logging and move to a model of shading it into solder
2) As part of 1, move it to a solder package name, such as org.jboss.seam.solder.logging.internal
3) Create/Update equivalent annotation classes to JBoss Logging directly in Solder (if no new annotations this may simply be updating the existing ones in Solder to latest Logging versions)
4) Create a Solder Logger that delegates to the imported JBoss Logger. This enables Seam and app devs to use this logger, while underneath it is actually the JBoss Logger
5) Update the Extension and producers for logging to use the new Logger.
This will help prevent class clashes when running in JBoss AS, and provide a way for us to extend the functionality of the logging annotations for our purposes without impacting the core Logger.