Query the BusinessHours table imported from Salesforce, which contains columns with 'time' datatype.
For example, the query:
SELECT Name,CreatedDate,MondayStartTime FROM SFTest.salesforce.BusinessHours
Error Code:ERR.003.029.0025 Message:Failed to transform String to Time. Expected format = hh:mm:ss for 08:00:00.000Z
It looks like the code in QueryExecutionImpl.getCellDatum needs to handle translation of the salesforce time format
- nil string values will be returned as empty instead of null.
- non-join criteria of the form column1 = column2 is rendered inappropriately (however it is not supported by SF we should look at restricting criteria support to literals)
- IN predicate time/date/timestamp values are not formatted correctly
- timezones are ignored on returned time/timestamp values. So unless the server is in the same timezone as the values (typically Z/GMT) the local value will be incorrect.
- a timezone is not included on literal times, which has the same issue as above.
- IS NULL support should be added using col = NULL