Uploaded image for project: 'JBoss Enterprise SOA Platform'
  1. JBoss Enterprise SOA Platform
  2. SOA-3553

Run.bat won't run SOA Platform 5.2 on Windows 2003

    XMLWordPrintable

    Details

    • Release Notes Docs Status:
      Not Required

      Description

      I tested a issue on win2k3 machine. But when I wanted to execute run.bat I received error:

      Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: $JAVA_OPTS -Djavax/xm
      l/ws/spi/Provider=org/jboss/ws/core/jaxws/spi/ProviderImpl
      Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: $JAVA_OPTS -Djavax.xml.ws.spi.Provi
      der=org.jboss.ws.core.jaxws.spi.ProviderImpl
              at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(URLClassLoader.java:202)
              at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
              at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:190)
              at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:306)
              at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Launcher.java:301)
              at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:247)
      Could not find the main class: $JAVA_OPTS -Djavax.xml.ws.spi.Provider=org.jboss.
      ws.core.jaxws.spi.ProviderImpl.  Program will exit.
      Press any key to continue . . .
      

      So I investigated that run.conf.bat has wrong syntax. I changed this part of run.conf.bat:

       
      rem #JBossWS native services
      set JAVA_OPTS="$JAVA_OPTS -Djavax.xml.rpc.ServiceFactory=org.jboss.ws.core.jaxrpc.client.ServiceFactoryImpl"
      set JAVA_OPTS="$JAVA_OPTS -Djavax.xml.soap.MessageFactory=org.jboss.ws.core.soap.MessageFactoryImpl"
      set JAVA_OPTS="$JAVA_OPTS -Djavax.xml.soap.MetaFactory=org.jboss.ws.core.soap.SAAJMetaFactoryImpl"
      set JAVA_OPTS="$JAVA_OPTS -Djavax.xml.soap.SOAPConnectionFactory=org.jboss.ws.core.soap.SOAPConnectionFactoryImpl"
      set JAVA_OPTS="$JAVA_OPTS -Djavax.xml.soap.SOAPFactory=org.jboss.ws.core.soap.SOAPFactoryImpl"
      set JAVA_OPTS="$JAVA_OPTS -Djavax.xml.ws.spi.Provider=org.jboss.ws.core.jaxws.spi.ProviderImpl"
      rem #END JBossWS native services
      

      And this is already fixed part of run.conf.bat:

      rem #JBossWS native services
      set "JAVA_OPTS=%JAVA_OPTS% -Djavax.xml.rpc.ServiceFactory=org.jboss.ws.core.jaxrpc.client.ServiceFactoryImpl"
      set "JAVA_OPTS=%JAVA_OPTS% -Djavax.xml.soap.MessageFactory=org.jboss.ws.core.soap.MessageFactoryImpl"
      set "JAVA_OPTS=%JAVA_OPTS% -Djavax.xml.soap.MetaFactory=org.jboss.ws.core.soap.SAAJMetaFactoryImpl"
      set "JAVA_OPTS=%JAVA_OPTS% -Djavax.xml.soap.SOAPConnectionFactory=org.jboss.ws.core.soap.SOAPConnectionFactoryImpl"
      set "JAVA_OPTS=%JAVA_OPTS% -Djavax.xml.soap.SOAPFactory=org.jboss.ws.core.soap.SOAPFactoryImpl"
      set "JAVA_OPTS=%JAVA_OPTS% -Djavax.xml.ws.spi.Provider=org.jboss.ws.core.jaxws.spi.ProviderImpl"
      rem #END JBossWS native services
      

      With this fixed part, run.bat works.

        Attachments

          Activity

            People

            Assignee:
            dpalmer Douglas Palmer
            Reporter:
            ibek Ivo Bek
            Writer:
            David Le Sage David Le Sage (Inactive)
            Votes:
            0 Vote for this issue
            Watchers:
            2 Start watching this issue

              Dates

              Created:
              Updated:
              Resolved: