- "as descibed in the CDI reference" - should be "as described in the CDI reference"
- besides, I am not sure if "CDI reference" means anything - it should probably be CDI reference documentation / CDI reference guide / CDI specification
- "in an JavaEE environment" - should be "in a JavaEE environment"
- "Note that the above process indicates that after a conversation is marked long-running by a page, requests back to that page (whether ajax or not) will activate that conversation."
- IMHO a verb is missing i.e. "requests sent back to that page"
- do not use (a) (b) etc. Use proper docbook elements to create an unordered list instead.
- "(Note that the final case also provides a mechanism for switching conversations: if a cid is specified in PageParameters, it will be used by bookmarkable pages, rather than the current conversation.)" - should be a note - placed within "<note>"