<--- Cut-n-Paste the entire contents of this description into your new Epic --->
- Come up with a consistent way to detect node down on OCP and hypershift. Current mechanism for OCP (probe port 9) does not work for hypershift, meaning, hypershift node down detection will be longer (~40 secs). We should aim to have a common mechanism for both. As well, we should consider alternatives to the probing port 9. Perhaps BFD, or other detection.
- Get clarification on node down detection times. Some customers have (apparently) asked for detection on the order of 100ms, recommendation is to use multiple Egress IPs, so this may not be a hard requirement. Need clarification from PM/Customers.
- CI - MUST be running successfully with tests automated
- Release Technical Enablement - Provide necessary release enablement details and documents.
- CI - CI is running, tests are automated and merged.
- Release Enablement <link to Feature Enablement Presentation>
- DEV - Upstream code and tests merged: <link to meaningful PR or GitHub Issue>
- DEV - Upstream documentation merged: <link to meaningful PR or GitHub Issue>
- DEV - Downstream build attached to advisory: <link to errata>
- QE - Test plans in Polarion: <link or reference to Polarion>
- QE - Automated tests merged: <link or reference to automated tests>
- DOC - Downstream documentation merged: <link to meaningful PR>