Status: Closed (View Workflow)
Affects Version/s: 4.3.3
Fix Version/s: 4.5.13
Steps to Reproduce:
RF-13127.zip and open the folder
- run mvn jetty:run
- open http://localhost:8080/richfaces/home.faces
- change e.g. the third vin input to 'a'
- expected: the third vin input is changed by the user function
- have: the first vin input is changed by the user function
unzip RF-13127 .zip and open the folder run mvn jetty:run open http://localhost:8080/richfaces/home.faces change e.g. the third vin input to 'a' expected: the third vin input is changed by the user function have: the first vin input is changed by the user function change e.g. the third mileage input to 'a' works correctly
- change e.g. the third mileage input to 'a'
- works correctly
Some other tests I did while trying to debug are:
- The oncomplete event of the validator does not seem to fire for a String field but does for a BigDecimal field.