With 3.6.0 support for custom OCI mime types, we should also add the following type to support source containers- this will be important when we re-base quay.io so that RH can use it to hold source containers.
Lets add this to both Quay's internal default as well as ConfigTool.
- For context source images are created using buildah:
- buildah source create new-source-image && buildah source add new-source-image path/to/repository
- Must be able to push source images to quay with mime type of `application/vnd.oci.source.image.config.v1+json`
- Ex. buildah source push new-source-image localhost:8080/admin/new-source-image:latest
- Must be able to pull images of mime type `application/vnd.oci.source.image.config.v1+json` using buildah
- Ex. buildah source pull localhost:8080/admin/new-source-image:latest