Description of problem:
This is a follow-up on
OCPBUGS-2579, where Prabhu fixed a similar issue for catalog items "Helm Charts" and "Samples". The same issue happens also for Serverless actions "Event Sink", "Event Source", "Channel" and "Broken".
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
4.13, earlier versions have the same issue
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Install Serverless operator and create Eventing and Serving resources
2. Import an application (Developer perspective > add > container image)
3. Open customization (path /cluster-configuration/) and disable all add actions
4. Wait some seconds and check that the Developer perspective > Add page shows no items
5. Navigate to topology perspective and right click outside of the app / workload
Add to project menu is shown with the options "Event Sink", "Event Source", "Channel" and "Broken".
The options "Event Sink", "Event Source", "Channel" and "Broken" should not be shown when they are disabled.
Follow up on