After 2+ hours, Network Observability is unable to retrieve flows anymore. It reports an error where it no longer recognizes the server cert (see attachment). To reproduce,
1. Install Loki Operator 5.6.
2. Create a LokiStack.
3. Install Network Observability Operator 1.0.0.
4. Create a FlowCollector. Configure the tls section as follows:
Leave insecureSkipVerify disabled.
5. Leave it running for 2+ hours.
This is consistently reproducible.
- Enable insecureSkipVerify. It now works. Even if you change it back to disable, it still works!
- Delete FlowCollector and create a new one. The flows start working again.