Description of problem:
A user creates a Jaeger CR with strategy production. This in turn creates a Elastic search CR. The elastic search CR creates a service monitor.
The service monitor does not work in this situation.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Elasticsearch / logging 5.4.1-24
How reproducible: 100%
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Enable user-workload-monitoring
2. Create a Jaeger CR as attached
3. oc get servicemonitor -o yaml
4. Observe the matchLabels are incorrect
5. Observe the prometheus-operator user-workload-monitoring pod and error of level=warn ts=<timestamp> caller=operator.go:1832 component=prometheusoperatormsg="skipping servicemonitor" error"it accesses file system via bearer token file which Prometheus specification prohibits" servicemonitor=<namespace>/<name> namespace=openshift-user-workload-monitoring prometheus=user-workload
Jaeger creates the elastic search CR here and sets the following labels https://github.com/jaegertracing/jaeger-operator/blob/1a76367a3771c96806309a071ca0ef72d95796e9/pkg/storage/elasticsearch.go#L177-L188
Elastic search uses these labels to create its service monitor here https://github.com/openshift/elasticsearch-operator/blob/805a01044c26dda35b7ef84c3034247e24e886b8/internal/elasticsearch/service_monitor.go#L54
Either the elastic search pods require additional labels or the service monitor needs less.