I created two Realms in Keycloak: RealmA and RealmB.
- I have two datasources datasourceA and datasourceB.
- I declared KeycloakDS datasource as a xa-datasource.
User Federation Providers
I developed two user federation providers:
- sample1_user_federation (war) which connects to datasourceA
- sample2_user_federation (war) which connects to datasourceB
- sample1_user_federation is assigned to RealmA
- sample2_user_federation is assigned to RealmB
Description of the error
If I have only deployed one of them, everything goes ok.
If I stop keycloak and start it with both providers it deploys ok both. But when I enter in one of the Realms, let's say for example RealmB and section UserFederation, then it appears like if sample2-user-federation is "not visible". The dropdown list only shows one provider
The error is indistinct to happen to both of the providers.
Workaround not happy:
If I force to do the re-deploy (for example, (1) changing .deploy file to .dodeploy or (2) copying another already generated .war to "deployments" folder), then "magically" the keycloak admin interface shows the provider.
It seems for me to be a bug or something I am missing.
Waiting for your comments.