We're trying to upgrade our keycloak instance from 6.0.1 to 14.0.0.
We are running keycloak in kubernetes via helm chart.
And we are using postgresql 12.7 as our database.
We have successfully upgraded to 14.0.0 in our test environment. But when we were trying to rollout to production, it failed. We got the attached container(3).log error in our container.
When I was watching the log, I found it always stuck at line
for a couple of miniutes and then throws the exception.
I've tried increasing DB_QUERY_TIMEOUT, and it didn't help.
I've also tried disabling preloadOfflineSessionsFromDatabase by modifying standalone-ha.xml directly inside the container, and it didn't help either.