(This issue was originally reported in Bugzilla as https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1843492)
Description of problem:
Deploying rh-sso-7/sso74-openshift-rhel8 ignores JAVA_MAX_MEM_RATIO environment variable.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Deploy the rh-sso-7/sso74-openshift-rhel8 image
2. Setup the environment variable JAVA_MAX_MEM_RATIO to 50
3. Setup resource allocation:
The container runs with: -Xms1303m -Xmx1303m (which is the default according to )
Container runs with: -Xms1024m -Xmx1024m
- Tried with other Java applications from the catalog and they work fine
- Also tried with the old CONTAINER_HEAP_PERCENT=0.50 and several patterns with memory/cpu allocation until my cluster crashed.
- Didn't found where the code for this builds is stored so I couldn't check the build scripts for errors.
- Documentation