This epic is switch WebAuthn feature from "preview" to supported. There are few more pre-requisities to allow WebAuthn as being supported. This includes some work related to other epics:
1) KEYCLOAK-13131 - Improve on WebAuthn automated testing
2) KEYCLOAK-13139 - Support for more advanced scenarios like attestation statement verification or retrieve of WebAuthn metadata
3) KEYCLOAK-13136 - More flexibility around configuration of required actions and authenticators for WebAuthn. PAsswordless WebAuthn etc
4) New Account console and Account REST API should be supported as WebAuthn management by end users is available in new account console only (not in the old legacy account console)
5) Wait for more feedback from customers and eventually do some more bugfixing
This epic will contain tasks, which are not related to any of the epics mentioned in first 3 points and some general improvements required to have WebAuthn supported.